Hot New Trends in Bathroom Remodeling
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Are you tired of that old, outdated bathroom that’s been the same since you moved in? If you’re looking into bathroom remodeling in East Providence, you’re probably figuring out what exactly you want to do. There are all kinds of different options for giving your bathroom a major facelift. You can have that fancy shower you always wanted, or pick a really interesting tile. Your imagination’s the limit. There are some of the latest trends in bathroom remodeling, which have been increasingly popular with homeowners. Consider some of these ideas to become your neighborhood’s interior decoration trendsetter.
- Subway tiles. Subway tile is a growing trend that’s interesting to look at and pleasing to the eye. This tile style is most associated with American underground subway systems, and its popularity may have originated in New York City back in 1904. Subway tile can give a very unique look to your newly remodeled bathroom, and you can easily tailor the color schemes to play nicely against the walls, sinks, and bathtubs in the room.
- Glass tile. Glass tiling is a popular wall decor choice in bathrooms these days. Its glossy sheen can come in any of a variety of interesting, exciting colors to breathe new life into a formerly drab space.
- Bold color schemes. Why stick to boring whites when decorating your newly refurbished bathroom? Many people are going with bold color schemes, like electric blues or deep earthy reds, to create a truly unique look.
- Multiple shower heads. Why stick with just one? Showers with more than one head are a hot new trend in bathroom remodeling. If you’re redoing your shower in your East Providence home, you may want to consider this fun and versatile option.
- In-floor heating. You, too, could experience the luxury of having heated floors. No one likes stepping into cold tile after a hot bath or shower. Now, you don’t have to.
- Framed mirrors. You may not associate bathroom mirrors with thick, picture-like frames, but framed mirrors are actually a hot new design trend. It gives your bathroom a classy, elegant look.
- Steam showers. This interesting shower option can transform your bathroom into your very own personal spa. Steam showers are a soothing, therapeutic way to kickstart your morning or wind down after a long day at the office.
- Unexpected lighting. Bathroom lighting doesn’t have to be dull and boring. Many homeowners are incorporating elegant, glamorous, unexpected lighting elements. Why not consider a sparkling chandelier, or eye-catching wall sconces? These kinds of lights can add quite a bit of flair to the space.
- TVs and stereos. Why not have a television build in to the wall, so that you can watch it while you take a bath? Stereos are another interesting option, and both can be set up with remote controls for extra convenience.
- Fireplaces. A fireplace? In the bathroom? Well, why not? This unexpected design element is a lot of fun, giving your bathroom an extra touch of class and sophistication.
When you’re planning for bathroom remodeling, why stick with what you know? Give your bathroom a touch of the unexpected, whether it’s a chandelier, an interesting wall tile, or a fancy deluxe shower and bath. Make your bathroom into a luxurious getaway with these interesting, current design ideas.